Tuesday 24 April 2007

Did Shu Si That?

The new mat in my shower works great! No falling in the bathtub for me anymore!
It does make for a boring blog though. Let's see, we praciced a bit of life drawing in our free hours last night. We didn't have a model, so we took turns posing. We had a box full of props, like badminton rackets, sticks and a toy machine gun. Got some nice drawings out of that. Other than that I've just been hard at work.
I tried out a Chinese take away restaurant in my street last night, called "Rice King". When I got home with the food, I realised I didn't get any rice. I should have been suspicious when I read the sign that said: "Fresh, hand-made shusi!" Never trust a restaurant that misspelles their own food. But anyway, it's nice to have a place nearby to get a quick bite after a long night.
Today was just another day at work, creating magic and dreams...

End of days 13 & 14

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hallo! Daar ben ik weer en ook ik heb nu internet thuis, zodat ik geen collega's meer hoef weg te jagen van hun werkplek om even gauw mn mail te checken of jou te schrijven. Arme rechtervoet, je gunt hem niet eens de vrijheid. Ondernemingszin moet je toch stimuleren? Anyway, ik mail je gauw weer. O, heb je behoefte aan een kaart van schotland met toetisten info? hihi, vond mijn oude Edinburgh zooi terug... Doegie Mar.@:)

Unknown said...

toetisten info? zucht meuh, of harr, om in de spirit te blijven...

Annibal said...

Hmmm, die spelling is interessant ja.. Maar de belangrijkste vraag is natuurlijk: was het eten ook éétbaar?

En och, een dagje 'magic and dreams' creëren klinkt zo slecht nog niet.. Ik produceer alleen maar bergen papier :P

Marcel said...

Het eten was meh. Hoewel ik gister wel een goed gerecht had gehaald! Dus Rice King is nog steeds in de running, zullen we maar zeggen. Helaas Mar, ik heb al een toetisteninfo ding, die ik nog steeds niet uit heb...